Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a global patient recruitment and retention company. We have more than twenty-five years of experience working with life sciences and pharmaceutical companies to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clinical trial enrollment and retention. We prioritize data-driven strategy and creative thinking across disciplines including creative concept testing, insights gathering, patient advocacy, performance metrics, and data analytics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Account Leader is responsible for a wide range of activities spanning marketing and communications, account leadership and campaign performance. The person in this role will not only aid the account team with developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics for advertising/outreach campaigns but will also own various deliverables within the client project.
Qualities in a successful candidate: Excellent organizational skills and written/verbal communication; resourceful, organized, and proactive team player; ability to handle multiple assignments. Strong interpersonal skills with can-do attitude in fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with integrating services and coordinating logistics with all agency internal functions/services and external partners.
- Manages details of individual projects within agency cross-functional team, including creative development.
- Develops expertise in project management software to accomplish project tasks.
- Supports implementation of strategic direction and tactical solutions for client.
- Develops an understanding of client marketing issues at the therapeutic and study level.
- Support and respond to client/sponsor requests and concerns.
- Develop reports and perform campaign analysis for the project team and clients; including responsibility for site performance and associated recommendations for media support.
- Liaise with Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) and other program partners.
- Develop and maintain activity tracking systems.
- As needed, establish ongoing communications and relationships with site personnel.
- Maintain a collaborative work style to encourage maximum contribution from all team members.
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly those related to the patient recruitment and retention industry.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as applicable FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
- Contribute to the establishment of clear, insightful strategies for client projects.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited four-year college or university with an exemplary academic background.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in healthcare marketing or clinical research preferred; experience in non-healthcare marketing, advertising and related fields is also considered
- Advertising agency experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Must be a resourceful, organized and proactive team player.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Continuum Clinical