Associate Site Engagement Specialist
Continuum Clinical, a part of BC Worldwide, is a global patient recruitment and retention company. We have more than twenty-five years of experience working with life sciences and pharmaceutical companies to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clinical trial enrollment and retention. We prioritize data-driven strategy and creative thinking across disciplines including creative concept testing, insights gathering, patient advocacy, performance metrics, and data analytics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Associate Site Engagement Specialist is responsible for supporting the activities of the Site Engagement Specialists as they provide clinical trial study sites with a variety of services aimed at increasing local patient recruitment results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values, and culture principles of BC Worldwide
- Flexible hours may be required to accommodate global clients
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
- Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned.
Site Engagement Services
- Support Site Engagement team with outgoing communications; developing and managing site, call and visit lists
- Compile data for reporting and develop report structures
- Act as point of contact for CRM assistance and support
- Execute consistent phone contact schedule for assigned sites; perform referral pull-through with sites to ensure that they are maintaining referral tracking and appropriately managing referrals in a timely manner
- Provide support to study sites for submission of patient recruitment materials to local Institutional Review Boards (IRBs); maintain accurate tracking and site communications
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in clinical research and/or patient recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the drug development process, including regulatory requirements and limitations; understanding of patient recruitment process
- Continuum Clinical