Digital Media Analyst
Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a global patient recruitment and retention company. We have more than twenty-five years of experience working with life sciences and pharmaceutical companies to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clinical trial enrollment and retention. We prioritize data-driven strategy and creative thinking across disciplines including creative concept testing, insights gathering, patient advocacy, performance metrics, and data analytics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
As a Digital Media Analyst you will be responsible for reporting and analyzing a variety of digital campaigns at the agency. This includes the development of reporting templates, as well as mid-and post-campaign reporting, analyses, optimizations, and recommendations across the full spectrum of digital media (programmatic, display, paid social, video, email, SEM, website analytics, etc.). The Analyst should have a strong attention to detail and be able to utilize a variety of tools/systems to measure campaign performance. The Analyst works closely with members of the Project Leadership, Digital Strategy, Digital Media, and Account teams, and reports directly to the Director, Digital Analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values, and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
· Identify KPI goals, data measurement tools being used, and internal/external reporting needs prior to any campaigns/websites launching
· Monitor campaign performance, analyze results and develop recommendations/insights for clients and internal team members on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
· Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to internal teams as well as client teams.
· Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
· Communicate effectively with digital vendors on campaign performance and reporting needs.
· Collaborate with Digital Strategists and Digital Media Managers to deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly client reports and dashboards combing data from multiple sources.
• Build a body of knowledge on media performance with the objective of informing optimization and future media decisions on partners and strategies
• Complies with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
• Ensures all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
• Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned.
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline.
• At least 3 years in an analytical role for a digital/online/interactive firm, with team leading experience
• Knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, digital video, programmatic media, content marketing, etc.
o Google Analytics Certification preferred
o Google AdWords Certification preferred
• Understanding of web analytics/tracking tag implementation
• Experience with 3rd party hosting/tracking tools for Display and Video campaigns (ex. Flashtalking, Tube Mogul, Integral Ad Sciences)
• Expert level of knowledge of word processing software and presentation software
• Experience with digital analytics/measurement tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager The Trade Desk, MailChimp, etc.
• Experience with 3rd party hosting/tracking tools like Flashtalking, TubeMogul, IAS, etc.
• Experience with analytics capabilities of various social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Bing, Yahoo Gemini, etc.
• Working knowledge of agency project management software is a plus
- Continuum Clinical