Proofreader & Copy Editor
Continuum Clinical, a part of BC Worldwide, is a healthcare research and communications company that helps clients achieve clinical and commercial excellence through innovative thinking and a full continuum of distinctive services. Specializing in Patient Recruitment, Continuum Clinical provides proven solutions in marketing, consumer and physician communications, research, and health economics. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Proofreader & Copy Editor ensures error-free copy across clients, with a strong focus on proofreading materials. They work closely with Account Leaders, Project Management and other internal team members to edit and proofread print and digital campaign elements to ensure 100% accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of BC Worldwide
• Copy edit and proofread print and digital campaign elements to ensure 100% accuracy
• Contribute to the overall creative process and ensure common errors are communicated and elevated to improve efficiency on future efforts
• Research and develop references on brand standards to ensure legal marks, brand nomenclature and brand tone are maintained
• Regularly collaborate on updating proofreading process to maintain accuracy and efficiency
• Proofread all materials digitally using Adobe Acrobat
• Maintain up-to-date weekly time sheets per the agency’s time tracking policy
• Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
Continuum Clinical Qualities:
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• 3-5 years of digital and digital proofreading/editing experience required
• 3 years’ experience in a pharma/healthcare/clinical trials environment
• 3 years of ad/marketing agency experience required
• CPG client & shopper marketing experience a plus
- Continuum Clinical