Continuum Clinical, a part of BC Worldwide, is a global patient recruitment and retention company. We have more than twenty-five years of experience working with life sciences and pharmaceutical companies to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clinical trial enrollment and retention. We prioritize data-driven strategy and creative thinking across disciplines including creative concept testing, insights gathering, patient advocacy, performance metrics, and data analytics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Proposal Lead is responsible for guiding all parts of the proposal development process for standard proposals and may support efforts for complex proposals. The Proposal Lead ensures the proposal and accompanying pricing documents are comprehensive and accurate. This person works closely with several cross-functional teams, including Business Development, Account Leadership, Project Leadership, and Business Operations and operates under the guidance of the Associate Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values, and culture principles of BC Worldwide
• Support process to respond to standard RFIs, RFPs and to prepare pricing-only proposals, capabilities presentations, bid defense presentations and other business development-related documents. Key tasks include:
o Meet deadlines by establishing timelines and consistently apprising others of the project status, identifying and communicating risks or issues as appropriate.
o Coordinate and facilitate interactions with internal and external subject matter experts to gather appropriate information. Work closely with key executives and team members.
o Use established processes and templates to present information in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand fashion.
o Write, revise, and edit drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organizational credentials.
o Prepare presentations by evaluating text and graphics; coordinate production and submission, as needed.
o Comply with department archive and document retention standards.
• Maintain proposal databases, including text library and slide library.
• Maintain all proposals on department SharePoint site.
• Flexible hours may be required to accommodate global clients
• Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the time tracking policy.
• Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned.
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
• 1-2 years’ experience within a CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, or marketing communications agency preferred
• 1-2 years’ proposal writing experience preferred
Communication and Relationship Skills
• Ability to establish, cultivate and nurture high value relationships with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers with targeted prospects
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions given from written and oral sources
• Ability to write complex correspondence with effective clarity
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, employees, the public
• Ability to influence key decision makers/stakeholders
• Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English fluently
- Continuum Clinical