Art Director, Content
Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Art Director, content is an individual contributor. The person in this position is responsible for the creative vision and execution of a variety of digital content that will primarily live in social media. The Art Director is responsible for designing the ongoing content for social channels as well as ideating new and exciting ideas to bring to the client for digital content campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide.
• Designing and executing the multimedia creative – which can be anything from static images, to motion graphics, to short video.
• Working closely with the Content Strategist to ideate and concept creative.
• Contributing to the creative vision of the brand’s identity in digital channels.
• Providing strong POVs to the client on creative look and feel or the creative direction of content
• Ongoing development of always-on social content, digital content campaigns, along with ideating bigger content ideas for sell-in
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, Graduate studies preferred.
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as design for an agency (or equivalent); at least one year in designing multimedia content
• Intricate knowledge of major social platforms and the media specs on each platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SnapChat – candidate does not need to know all backwards and forwards, but must have at least a working knowledge of all of these)
• Possess multi-functional creative capabilities as a designer; experience in or passion for photography or video a plus
- Creative / Web