Blue Chip is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Art Producer ensures that artwork (photography, illustrations, CGI, animation, and retouching) delivers client value measured by the highest qualities of the assets matched with the bestnegotiated value. They work closely with senior-levels producers and creative teams across the agency while delivering the documentation and client-ready recommendations via business and project leadership partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide.
- Support senior-level producers.
- Organizes the development and production of visual assets, such as stock photography, original photography, illustrations, CGI, animation, and retouching from creative concepts through execution, completion, and delivery.
- Collaborates with internal teams and external vendors/artists from concept to final delivery of assets and artwork ensuring creative, brand and project needs are met, while also helping to identify solutions to aid the creative process.
- Monitors project progress, proactively identifies project issues, facilitates issue resolution, and keeps teams aware of critical milestones related to external artwork development. Tracks costs, monitors budgets, approves invoices, and sends to Production Business Manager (PBM) for processing.
- Ensures clients and internal teams are aware of and meeting the industry standards for legal rights and usage of artwork, such as copyright issues/challenges.
- Maintains effective project documentation such as a production database, status documents, and electronic project folders.
- Builds and leverages connections to global talent/representatives while driving the delivery of best-in-class photography, illustrations, CGI, animation, and retouching.
- Educates Blue Chip of emerging trends and new artists to elevate the creative quality of the agency.
- Supports collaboration among peers and assists in managing up to clients and internal leadership.
- Continues to evolve with digital and motion trends where applicable especially concerning industry standard specs and formats.
- Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends.
- Complies with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and
other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
- Ensures all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
Blue Chip Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around.
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others.
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team.
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget.
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions.
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in production. Agency experience a huge plus.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, fast learner with strong self-management skills.
- Photography, graphic design, and/or film background required.
- Creative / Web