BC Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Studio Designer is responsible for the development of design collateral based on existing concepts, including, but not limited to, retail POP, logos, various print collateral, and web banners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the development of marketing collateral and for working with the senior team to produce print and digital creative
• Communicates with senior creative staff to ensure project is on-brief and aligned with client standards
• Collaborates with the Brand/Integrated Creative team and other departments to understand creative concepts and ensure consistency among related creative material
• Conceptualizes visually dynamic and concise 2D and 3D elements
• Develops the thematic look and feel of creative material
• Builds and revises as needed
• Proofs personal work for typos, deletions and duplications to ensure delivery of error-free files
• Prepares, pre-flights and uploads files for final release
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Minimum 2 years of experience in design. Recent agency experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of good layout design with InDesign and Photoshop required
• Advanced working knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required
• Ability to articulate design decisions and tactfully make recommendations
• Understanding of best practices for web banner creation
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize work to meet internal and external deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must have a strong attention to detail
- Creative / Web