Senior Site Engagement Specialist - Contract & Home Based
Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a global patient recruitment and retention company. We have more than twenty-five years of experience working with life sciences and pharmaceutical companies to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clinical trial enrollment and retention. We prioritize data-driven strategy and creative thinking across disciplines including creative concept testing, insights gathering, patient advocacy, performance metrics, and data analytics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
Site Engagement (SE) works with clinical research study sites to accelerate enrollment through tactical planning and hands-on coaching of study site staff using data-driven tools. The incumbent acts as the primary point of contact representing Continuum Clinical on behalf of study sponsor clients in engaging with study coordinators, principal investigators, and other healthcare professionals. The Senior Site Engagement Specialist (Sr. SES) is responsible for supporting clinical trial study sites while executing a variety of SE services aimed at maximizing patient recruitment and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values, and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
• Must be able to travel as needed up to 85%, including overnight and occasional weekends
• Flexible hours may be required to accommodate global clients
• Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
• Mangers are responsible for ensuring that your direct reports maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
Site Engagement Services
• Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with assigned site study staff, for multiple programs concurrently as required
• Collaborate with and motivate study site staff in patient recruitment and retention activities based on established programmatic strategies
• Establish ongoing communications with healthcare professional referral sources in an effort to garner clinical trial patient referrals on behalf of study sites via phone and electronic communications, and in-person visits as needed
• Capture all service activities vie real-time data reporting system
• Coordinate, lead and/or facilitate meetings and/or learning sessions with study site staff, healthcare professionals and study sponsors; develop presentations of clinical trial operations and scientific information, data and/or status
• Assist in the development and/or review of materials used in patient recruitment and retention aimed at healthcare professionals, patients, advocates and study sites such as data sheets, brochures, patient screeners and other materials
• Develop internal and external reports from multiple data sources, provide meaningful and actionable analyses, and generate insights and recommendations to improve patient recruitment performance as needed
• Monitor and evaluate programmatic and study site performance metrics and provide reporting for cross-functional teams and clients as needed
• Track patient recruitment and retention performance and related SE metrics of assigned study sites; proactively identify underperformance and escalate as appropriate
• Provide onboarding support and mentorship to new Site Engagement Specialist staff members; support departmental training initiatives
• Create training initiatives individualized for each program in collaboration with key stakeholders, ADSE and cross-functional teams
• Oversee and manage activities of Site Engagement Specialists as required
• Stay current on industry trends, particularly those related to the patient recruitment and retention industry including clinical trials and health care
• Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in drug development and/or clinical research in study coordinator, clinical project manager, site manager, site monitor, pharmaceutical sales rep, MSL or related role
• Strong understanding of the patient recruitment process
- Finance / HR