Director, Digital Analytics
Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
As Director of Analytics, you will be tasked with leading the Digital Analytics team, which is responsible for the analysis and reporting of all digital campaigns across the agency. This includes insight development as well as mid and post-campaign reporting, analyses, optimizations, and strategy recommendations across the full spectrum of digital media (desktop/mobile banners, social, video, email, SEM, content marketing, website analytics, etc.).
The strategic functions of the The Director of Digital Strategy role is to oversee, in partnership with the VP of Digital Strategy, the strategic vision, growth, and evolution of the department as well as collaborating with management on greater team needs.
The Director of Digital Analytics should be an innovative thinker. The DDA should be able to apply technological and analytical methodologies to harvest insightful data improving the validity and effectiveness of our clients' digital marketing campaigns. This should extend through to performance analysis beyond the click when available. The emphasis of this position is on applying strategic thinking to both campaign planning and management.
The Director of Digital Analytics reports directly to the VP, Digital Strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
- Develop and grow our digital analytics team and capabilities; look for ways to streamline reporting and create more efficiencies in workflow, bring more advanced reporting capabilities into the mix
- Prior to any campaigns/websites launching, the DDS is responsible for the oversight and management of, across all campaigns, setting KPI goals, creating/implementing the plan for how to get those measurements and overseeing the optimization for improving the results of the campaign
- Oversee and drive collaboration between the Analytics, Digital Strategy and Business Leadership teams to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with clients
- Manage across all clients the performance of online campaign reporting and conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations for clients and internal team members. Partner with Analysts to ensure that the most insight and actionable insights are produced to support in-market campaign optimization and end of campaign learnings.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to internal teams as well as client teams. Oversee the quality control of deliverables from all analysts across the team.
- Develop analytics implementation and tracking processes for digital campaigns; continue to improve process and strive for best in class tools, process and results
- Actively participate in long range and short range strategic planning for our existing clients as needed (providing historical campaign data to make recommendations)
- Communicate effectively and present to clients and agency counterparts
Blue Chip Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline
- 8 years business experience, particularly in the advertising industry
- At least 5 years in an analytical role for a digital/online/interactive firm, with team leading experience
- Solid working knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, digital coupons, digital video, content marketing, etc.
- Experience with digital analytics & attribution tools (ex. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Experience with 3rd party hosting/tracking tools for Display and Video campaigns (ex. Flashtalking, Tube Mogul, Pointroll, Integral Ad Sciences)
- Insights & Innovations