Programmatic Trader, Manager
Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
As Programmatic Trader, Manager, you will be responsible for executing programmatic campaigns from initial briefing stage through campaign setup, maintenance, optimization and final reporting.
You will ensure the health of accounts, spending budgets in full, while exceeding client KPIs. This role will own trades and manage our “Trade Desk”, with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactics, data and analysis) while working in partnership with ad opps, project management, digital strategists, and analytics teams. This position may direct and supervise subordinates, set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with agency’s plans and vision. This role will have the opportunity to help shape the growth of the agency's digital media offerings and capabilities as well as educate other agency teams on the role of programmatic in digital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
- Participate in the development of new proposals, presentation, recommendation and buys under the supervision of the Director of Digital Strategist
- Serve as a subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
- Extract and deliver insightful findings for optimization purposes and client reports
- Continually evaluate Programmatic strategies on your perspective accounts, identifying testing and account growth opportunities
- Understand client brief and objectives to make partner and platform recommendations
- Set-up and manage campaigns in Demand-side platform (DSPs); preferred experience in The Trade Desk
- Work closely with the ad operations and analytics teams for all tagging and reporting requirements
- Analyze verification data to improve the quality of impressions purchased
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
- May direct and supervise subordinates, set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with agency’s plans and vision.
- As a manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that you and your direct reports maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
Blue Chip Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- Minimium of 3 years experience in advertising/media agency
- Minimium 2 year experience in programmatic trading
- Programmatic experience across display and mobile required, additional channels (a audio, OOH, television) plus
- Insights & Innovations