Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist, is a Full-Time role who reports to the Director of Digital Strategy. This person will oversee the entire digital ad operations process across all digital media. Working closely with several digital strategist, buyers, project leaders and analysts to manage campaigns with tasks including but not limited to: IO creation, billing reconciliation, campaign/ ad tracking set up and troubleshooting, etc. Additionally they will be a key resources for digital coupon efforts and programmatic desk support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of BC Worldwide
• Manage working relationship with 3rd party ad servers (display and video) and become fluent in their capabilities, processes, requirements and workflow
• Setup, send, monitor, troubleshoot digital media ad trafficking within 3rd party ad servers (FT, IAS, Extreme Reach)
• Serve as a go-to resource for digital media serving and monitoring best practices by keeping on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations.
• Actively participate in campaign setup related kickoff meetings with publishers and media providers
• Create and maintain accurate media inseration order, including logging in strata and trackers
• Serve as programmatic desk support as needed including setup, management, and troubleshooting of campaigns
• Receive and process all digital media invoices and reconcile
• Maintain and coordianate all digital team documents including: NDAs, Finacial Summaries, IOs, Digital Strategy 101 presentation, and billing tracker
• Maintain & explore relationships with external vendors and media partners
• Manage the setup, tracking, execution of digital coupons and understand landscape
• May assist and participate in media buying expoloration tasks
• Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends
• Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ advertising/media agency experience
• Media trafficking experience and strong knowledge of digital media fulfillment a plus, programmatic media experience a plus
- Strategic Services