Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting and analyzing a variety of digital campaigns at the agency. This includes the development of reporting templates, as well as mid-and post-campaign reporting, analyses, optimizations, and recommendations across the full spectrum of digital media (display, paid social, video, email, SEM, website analytics, coupons, etc.). The Digital Analyst should have a strong attention to detail and be able to utilize a variety of tools/systems to measure campaign performance. The Digital Analyst works closely with members of the Digital Project Management, Digital Strategy, Media, and Account teams, and reports directly to the Director, Digital Analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of BC Worldwide
• Identify KPI goals, data measurement tools being used, and internal/external reporting needs prior to any campaigns/websites launching
• Monitor campaign performance, analyze results and develop recommendations/insights for clients and internal team members on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
• Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to internal teams as well as client teams
• Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization
• Communicate effectively with digital vendors on campaign performance and reporting needs.
• Build a body of knowledge on media performance with the objective of informing optimization and future media decisions on partners and strategies
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline
• 1-3 years business experience in the digital advertising/marketing industry, preferably in an analytical role
• Additional Experience: Working knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, digital coupons, digital video, content marketing, etc.
• Certifications: Google Analytics Certification preferred; Google AdWords Certification preferred
- Strategic Services