Paid Media (Social/Search) Specialist
Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for building and managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams in the agency. Your involvement from planning to reporting will be an essential part of the continuous level of service we provide our clients. In addition, you will work on developing top notch social media plans that execute client KPI’s.
The Paid Media Specialist will also continuously challenge themselves, their client counterparts and their co-workers to develop relevant, original and impactful digital ideas and solutions for our clients. These ideas should/could span the full spectrum of paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and others as they arise).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of BC Worldwide
• Responsible for managing and executing social media plans flawlessly
• Keep track of campaign pacing, budgets, budget recommendations and results
• Develop insights and actions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s goals, platform capabilities, and results
• Identify and implement advanced optimization tactics, provide weekly recommendations and insights.
• Develop comprehensive strategies for increasing performance for clients KPIs utilizing social channels at scale
• Measure impact and effectiveness of various communication channels and formats using quantitative and qualitative media metrics.
• Collaborates with the social media ad manager to execute paid strategies and optimize campaigns in a timely manner
• Develop budget recommendations, performing pacing checks, and manage any budget changes required between platforms
• Develop ongoing social advertising plan, education, and long term strategy with account team and client.
• Responsible for working analytics team to ensure tracking, attribution, and all analytic requirements are QA'd and in place before launch.
• Be abreast of changing trends in the industry and across all platforms; also taking note of results we’ve seen within the agency across all clients and use those to guide future recommendations.
• Continuously optimizing campaigns based on client KPIs, identifying deeper learnings applicable to your clients and others, and providing analysis of key findings.
• Communicate effectively and facilitate presentations to clients and agency counterparts
• Responsible for delivering innovative and strategic thinking
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
• Complies with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
• Ensures all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays when necessary
• Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
• 2+ years advertising or agency experience
• Experience working with Fortune 500 brands Social Media Advertising Strategy and Execution
• Experience working on lead generation and e-commerce direct response
• Experience with CPG and shopper marketing client’s a plus
• Experiencing building digital media or social media plans, buying and implementing
COMPUTER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Leverage advanced Excel and campaign management tools
• Intermediate level of knowledge of word processing software and presentation software
• Solid working knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to Facebook, Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ad Interface, Pinterest Ad Interface, etc.
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to details.
• Passion for social media, an innovative understanding of marketing, and forward thinking.
• A data driven mindset that is at the forefront of your planning, execution, and analysis thought process.
• Must be a self-starter who is always willing to learn, challenge others, and be a team player
- Strategic Services