Programmatic Trader, Specialist
BC Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
• Kind & Compassionate
• Pride of Ownership & Accountability
As Programmatic Trader, Specialist, you will be responsible for executing programmatic campaigns from initial briefing stage through campaign setup, maintenance, optimization and final reporting.
In partnership with the Programmatic Trader, Manager you will ensure the health of accounts, spending budgets in full, while meeting or exceeding client KPIs. You should have a foundational understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactics, data and analysis) while working in partnership with ad operations, project management, digital strategists, and analytics teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of BC Worldwide.
• Work in partnership with the programmatic trader to facilitate campaign launches, track pacing, optimize and ensure flawless execution across programmatic activations.
• Support the development of the programmatic trading manager in the development of new proposals, presentation, recommendation and buys.
• Serve as a developing/growing subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
• Show a progressive ability to extract and deliver insightful findings for optimization purposes and client reports
• Support the programmatic trading manager in processing large datasets to analyze customer segmentation, campaign design, and diagnose campaign performance.
• Follow biddable media team requirements for naming conventions, spending, and communication processes.
• Continually evaluate programmatic strategies on perspective accounts, identifying testing and account growth opportunities
• Understand client briefs and objectives, collaborate with programmatic trading manager to make partner and platform recommendations
• Under the guidance of the programmatic trading manager, set-up and manage campaigns in Demand-side platform (DSPs); preferred experience in The Trade Desk
• Partner with the ad operations, biddable media, and analytics teams for all tagging, tracking, and reporting requirements
• Analyze general/basic/ or complex verification data to improve the quality of impressions purchased.
• Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance report findings and make recommendations for action to the Programmatic Trade Manager/Team.
• Support stewardship of invoice processing and approval, budget reconciliation in partnership with Ad Ops team
• Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
• Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
• Flexible hours may be required to accommodate global clients
• Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends as needed
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every BC Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
• Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
• Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
• Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
• Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
• Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
• Minimum of 1-year experience in advertising/media agency
• Minimum 1-year experience in programmatic trading
• Programmatic experience across display and mobile required, additional channels (a audio, OOH, television) plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven recommendations
• Experience with biddable media buying on social, native, search, and other self-serve ad platforms a plus
- Strategic Services